Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday of Laziness







Sweater: Kohl's $12
Dress: Kohl's $20
Shoes: Kohl's $25

While I may have dressed up, today was very much a lazy day.  The boots, you've only seen before in a drawing, so I decided to try and get a picture for a better idea of how they look.  Sadly that lovely red car behind me isn't mine- just my dad's company car.  I myself drive a bug. 

Its been hard lately because I have been wanting to go shopping, but I don't really have the funds to do so.  However oddly enough i say that and ended up picking up two extra shifts at work.  Hopefully they will help me with paying back my parent's for helping my get my car fixed.  I'm so thankful they're always there to help me when I need it.  I seem to have terrible luck with cars.  However I don't owe them too much and I'm thankful I at least have a job however unsteady the hours can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment