Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Time

This weekend was mostly spent with my family.  My brother and his family came out with this weekend. Always fun having the baby around.  She was adorable and actually behaved really well.  She's a tiny little thing  (like me!) but she is two years old already, even though she just barely started to fit into 18 month clothes.


They all left early this morning.  Shame they can never really stay longer.  We might not see them again until march!  My brother is in the army.  He's got some schooling he'll be doing in a month or so, all the way on the east coast.   Didn't really get a chance to get pictures in the last two days because of their visit.  I did manage to get some shots in today though.





Shirt: Forever 21 $5.80
Cami: Forever 21 $2.80
Pants: Kohl's $25.99
Boots:  Kohl's $45.99
The boots,  while way more than I'd normally spend on shoes didn't actually cost me that much in the end.  I post the pre-discount prices of my items because I know not everyone always uses coupons when they shop.  I just bought them recently.  After a shopping trip to pick up some Christmas presents, I got earned a $10 coupon at kohl's (known as Kohl's cash).  I used them toward the purchase of these boots, along with a 30% off coupon I had for using my kohls charge.  It brought the price down closer to around $25 - a much more reasonable and budget friendly price.

No comments:

Post a Comment